Why Do Business Owners Procrastinate Exit Planning?
Attend the upcoming November 30TH webinar, Presented by John Warrillow, Founder of The Value Builder System that answers this very question.
Business owners are wired differently than most of us, which means what we see as an obvious investment of time, they see as a waste. There is, however, a way to get through to business owners and get them to take action on their exit plan, but it requires you first understand their psychographic DNA.
Learn more about the award-winning author and serial entrepreneur, John Warrillow by visiting www.BuiltToSell.com.
John Warrillow has been studying the psychographics of the business owner for more than twenty years. First, as the host of a nationally syndicated radio show, then as the owner of a quantitative market research firm that surveyed more than 10,000 business owners a year and now as the founder of The Value Builder System™ where they have helped more than 30,000 business owners understand the value of their business. During this session, you’ll learn:
- The three psychographic profiles that make up the business owner segment
- A simple trick for identifying your prospect’s deepest personal motivations
- The biggest mistake most exit advisors make when targeting owners
- Who owners are most likely to turn to for input before they engage an exit planner
- Where to reach owners in each psychographic segment
- How to differentiate yourself as an exit planner!
The broadcast will be held on Thursday, November 30 from 1PM ET. Register now.
About Exit Planning Institute:
The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) is an education company that provides exit planning education to advisors and middle market business owners. We view exit planning as a strategy, not an event.
EPI leads the professional services profession with the best industry content, ongoing support, and owner education platform, all of which align with our mission: Change the outcome.
Only 2 out of every 10 businesses that come to market actually sell. We want to increase the number of saleable businesses.
Only 30% of family businesses successfully transition to the second generation, only 12% transfer to the third, and the success rates diminish from there. We want to improve those intergenerational transitions.
Of those that succeed in the sale of their business, 75% experience “profound regret” within one year of exiting their business. We want to understand why and create strategies that achieve profound success, wealth, and satisfaction.
EPI is an education company, powered by an elite community of top advisors and owners, all focused toward creating a valuable, transferable future for the business marketplace.
- Change your outcome. Learn more at www.Exit-Planning-Institute.org.
- Educate business owners. Learn more at www.OwnerReadiness.com.
- Become the Advisor of the Future. Learn more at www.EarnCEPA.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.