Define 3-5 strategic capabilities.
Define 3-5 strategic capabilities (skills, processes, systems, relationships ) your company needs. Can your staff articulate…
- Your company vision and values?
- Two areas of the market where you want to dominate and proof points demonstrating your commitment to these?
- Company and individual Standards of Performance and do they receive regular feedback including one-year and 90-day goals and objectives for the company and individually? Do you meet regularly to re-connect and re-calibrate in necessary?
- Do they feel Goals and Objectives are in alignment with each other’s goals and objectives and the company?
- Do you have learning and growth goals established and included in their goals to encourage them to improve their weaknesses? How much have you budgeted for professional development?
- Is there an internalize rhythm in the company which facilitates good communication and a regular basis?
- Is your staff connected with the expected financial performance of the company? Do they understand how their actions affect the profitability and value of the company?
Change the outcome. –Chris
Need more help?
Shoot us an email and we’ll send you an example.
If you haven’t already, go online and buy your copy of the award-winning book. It is a game changer.
About our author:
Chris Snider, CEPA, is the award-winning author of Walking to Destiny: 11 Actions an Owner Must Take to Rapidly Grow Value & Unlock Wealth, a business strategy book about the Value Acceleration Methodology(TM) written for business owners and the advisors who serve them. Snider is a professional keynote speaker and content provider to the middle market business community, trade & industry associations, and professional education organizations.
For his written work and his contributions to the industry, Snider has been awarded recent honors that include 2016 NACVA Industry Titan Architect and 2016 AM&AA Thought Leader of the Year.
Walking to Destiny is a five-star rated book that truly empowers owners with the knowledge and path to effectively positioning their business and themselves for exit options down the road, sure, but perhaps more importantly, rapid business growth today.
Snider is the Managing Partner of Snider Premier Growth, the CEO/President of Exit Planning Institute, the Founder of ThinkTank Publishing House, and the contributing author of SniderValueIndex.com. Chris is a family business owner, owning stakes in 8 lower middle market companies with his son, Scott.